As a customer service representative you will be dealing with external and internal customer questions by phone or email, providing them with answers or responses. Responsibilities include the handling of complaints, warranties and all order related tasks such as: order entry and order management (order status, availability and on time deliveries). These tasks are processed within our ERP system (SAP), therefore a good knowledge of working in an ERP environment is required.
Other tasks include: providing product information and support to internal departments such as accounts receivable and marketing team.
- A passion for customer service, with a proactive and service minded attitude, with the ability to work. Independently.
- Great team player skills and support your colleagues by offering unsolicited help.
- You are a German native speaker. And fluently in speaking English.
- MBO diploma or higher
- Minimum of 1 year work experience within a Customer Service environment.
- Work experience with an ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Working in an fun and international team of 5 representatives who are driven to give best service to our customers. A challenging position where you can use your talents and develop your skills, supported by competitive starting salary which starts at €2200,- based on full-time 40 hour work week.
Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Than we have the perfect job for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service representative for our German market. You will serve as primary contact for retailers and sales agents in the assigned territory(s), by providing them with information and solving issues.
Have you been enthusiastic about reading this job description? Then send your resume with a motivation letter to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions or comments, you can also call us by phone, our phone number is 010-4445640.