Customer Service Representative German
- 40 uur
• Track and Trace orders;
- Investigate irregularities of orders and inform customers as required;
- Actively insure that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions;
- Handle return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups;
- Handle of non-inventory credit or invoice requests;
- Provide product and service information to customers;
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers;
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes;
- Log in and update customer information in CRM systems;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information;
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments;
- Participate in process improvements;
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office
- Fluent/native German is a must;
- English is important as well;
- Pro active attitude;
- Excellent customer handling;
- Fulltime availability is favourable;
- Be yourself!
- A competitive salary;
- In company bonus;
- Possibility to grow in an innovative organization;
- Company Fitness;
- Inhouse training and workshops;
- Directly contracted by Crocs;
- NS Business Card or Commute Reimbursements (partial);
- Good vibes!
Come as you are. That’s what Crocs want you to do when you come to work. Crocs Inc. is an international leader in innovative and sustainable shoe-wear which aims for the future of comfort for feet. Crocs has reached it’s status as marketleader by focusing on uni-style, comfort and value. Located in Hoofddorp and known for it’s informal and international culture. Your colleague speak over 30 different languages and the main language is English. For it’s Wholesale Department we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative German.
Apply online. For more information contact Marc Rietvink on 06-83527306 or email@example.com
You did it, now
Na jouw sollicitatie ontvang je binnen 3 dagen een reactie van ons
Gesprek bij ons op kantoor om jou beter te leren kennen
Je gaat op gesprek bij onze opdrachtgever
Gefeliciteerd, je hebt een baan!
Het contract is getekend, je kan aan de slag!